Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12, 2011

I got in trouble when I first took a similar image on Monday. A sheriff deputy saw me taking pictures of the City County Building, and he said that if I didn't have written permission, then because of Homeland Security issues I'd have to erase the files in his presence. Went back today (with email permissions from Public Safety Dept., Mayor's Office and City County Council) and took the pictures, which will be used for the revised League of Women's Voters Unigov Handbook.

Me metí en un lío tomando una foto muy parecida el lunes. Un policía del departmento del sheriff me vio tomando fotos del Edificio de la Ciudad-Condado, y me dijo que a menos de que tuviera permiso por escrito tendría que borrar las imágines en su presencia, por cuestiones de "Homeland Security."  Regresé hoy (con permisos electrónicos del Departamento de Seguridad Pública, Oficina del Alcalde, Concilio de la Ciudad-Condado) y tomé fotos, las cuales se publicarán en el Manual de Unigov de la Liga de Mujeres Votantes.

No comments:

Post a Comment